A new pizza place appears to be opening at the former Hot & Crusty between 87th and 88th Streets on Broadway.
A sign for Sforno can be seen at 2393 Broadway. We don’t know anything about Sforno yet, except that construction workers at the site told several of our readers that it would be a pizza place.
This Hot & Crusty closed earlier this year after serving the Upper West Side for many years.
- Kissaki (at Guyer’s, 286 Columbus Avenue between 73rd and 74th Streets)
- A new Sweetgreen signed a lease at 159 Columbus Avenue (between 67th and 68th Streets)
- Venchi Chocolate will open in Columbus Circle
- Chama Mama will replace La Vela at 373 Amsterdam Avenue (between 77th and 78th Streets)
Also, our tipster ‘Upper West Sider’ has informed us of a few recent lease signings at the following locations:
- 434 Amsterdam Avenue (81st Street) – view document here
- 225 Columbus Avenue (between 70th and 71st Streets) – view document here
We don’t yet know what will open at the above addresses, but we’ll provide an update once more info becomes available!Get the Upper West Side newsletter: